Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
PS4

[Pinned] [Important Notice] Regarding Stronghold power leveling

I have been informed that the practice of using the Stronghold enemies to "power level" a character is deemed an exploit. Per guild rules, please refrain from engaging in this practice. If you are farming vouchers, do understand that there is a da...
Small lewintelamon 5y
lewintelamon0856Small lewintelamon 5y
PS4

[Pinned] Known Issue: Logging out in certain areas causes character lockout.

From the official forums: As I'm sure many of you are aware, there's currently an issue regarding maps such as Helm's Hold, Vellosk, and a few others.Currently, once you log out of these maps and log back in, the game will freeze on the loading sc...
Small lewintelamon 5y
lewintelamon122287Member avatar small Uzarre 5y
PS4

[Pinned] Officer Application

Now that we've grown to a decent amount of members, I'd like to start taking applications for officer positions. There are two ranks of officers in Team Fencebane. Rank 5 (Hamster Lover) is our junior officer rank and Rank 6 (Mimic Tamer) is our s...
Small lewintelamon 5y
lewintelamon81935Small Gorgain Swiftaxe 5y
PS4

Workin' but not leavin'!

Hey crew! Just wanted to let everyone know I'm pulling back to back shifts at both my jobs the next few days and won't be on but! I'll be back! Bummed about missing most the 2xp weekend but I'll see you crazies soon.
Member avatar small Camo Samo 5y
Camo Samo21074Small lewintelamon 5y
PS4

Out for vacation

Hi folks. Just wanted to drop a message saying that I get to enjoy my 20th college reunion this week, so I'll be mainly off my PS4 for the next week. Keep up the good fight, and see you all in a week.Rand.
Member avatar small Randell Flagg 5y
Randell Flagg31155Small lewintelamon 5y
PS4

Concerning Epic Dungeons

Heya TFB! Rocheste here with a quick (it's absurdly long) write-up concerning Epic Dungeons.We are at a point where many of our guild members are level 70 or close to it, which means preparing to run the end game content and encounters. Once you h...
Small Rocheste 5y
Rocheste217052Member avatar small Brizee 5y
PS4

[Required-PS4] All members please read

Recently there has been some issues in the guild concerning its direction and leadership. I'd like to clear up a few things and make a few points. 1) I know my play time is limited--this is due to factors beyond my immediate control. I'm sorry tha...
Small lewintelamon 5y
lewintelamon2921Small Kreatyve 5y
PS4

The story behind day of the dungeon master

Apparently this is where portobello came from. https://youtu.be/LA3VbDqj7C4
Small Gray 5y
Gray2696Small Shadow 5y
PS4

Campaigns/Etc/Etc/Heroics

Just like the subject... just post here or ask for help here for a specific campaign ... willing to knock which ever you need be such as a specific element campaign or whatever...... goes faster way faster with 2 or more don't be shy lol
Small Beiro Taletreader 5y
Beiro Taletreader91745Member avatar small Uzarre 5y
PS4

I need healing practice!

Leveling hasn't prepared me at all for healing. My Paladin should hit 70 this weekend and I've never grouped. I played a healer in WoW so I'm generally familiar with the role. What's the best way I can get some practice?
Small Torbera Gemviper 5y
Torbera Gemviper3717Small Torbera Gemviper 5y
PS4

new player PS4

Hello AllI am a new player on PS4. Just hit level 61 DC last night playing only in the evenings after 930pm CST I am struggling with using Voice chat (i only have the ear bud mic) but I have used it with my brother and cousin while in Neverwinter ...
Member avatar small Avado Dawnbrus 5y
Avado Dawnbrus122303Small Kat Oathsever 5y
PvP
PS4

PvP

Was wondering if many people are into PvP? I've had a couple goes in it now and quite enjoyed myself (other than many, many, many deaths). I know the primary focus of the Guild is not PvP but I think a few of us teamed up could totally dominate Pv...
Member avatar small Sigh 5y
Sigh81427Small Kat Oathsever 5y
1 2 3
PS4

FIRST OFFICIAL GUILD GIVEAWAY

Congratulations to our winners Aerthius and Celundar Freyen!A big shout out to Uzar who passed on his prize pack, we are gunna get something for you in the future Prize packs have been distributed, thanks so much for participating. Can't wait til ...
Small Gray 5y
Gray4611341Member avatar small Mialee Silverkin 5y
PS4

Voice Chat

Hey Lovelies!It's Jules here.Yesterday I went ahead and made a community page for the PS4 for Team Fencebane. I've set it to request mode, simply to discourage people that don't know what Team Fencebane is. As for the photos, well I don't have muc...
Small Juliastes 5y
Juliastes193302Member avatar small Nephthos 5y
PS4

PS4 Patch Notes are up! 8/23/16

Patch notes can be found here!Major bug fixes!!
Small Kreatyve 5y
Kreatyve81695Small Solaire 5y
PS4

Campaign Order

I am about to finally finish the Elemental Evil campaign and get my artifact weapon (Thank god)! I am already level 70 and ilvl about 1650. I am just curious what campaign should I begin next or what is the best order to do them in? Is the Maze En...
Small Malthael 5y
Malthael 61210Small Malthael 5y
PS4

PS4 Account Safety and You.

There have been a LARGE amount of players complaining about their PSN accounts being hacked. I would like to recommend a few things to our PS4 players to try to keep your accounts safe.1. Do not have a bank account or credit card attached to your...
Small Kreatyve 5y
Kreatyve0523Small Kreatyve 5y
PS4

Shed loads of items!!!!!!!

Now i am at level 60 i seem to have a shed load of items particularly different potions and refining stuff which are just clogging up space.I have sold all gear which aren't equipped and sold ALL treasure (Do you need to keep that?) but still i ha...
Member avatar small Cyberfizz 5y
Cyberfizz121998Small Raven Dahrkstryder 5y
PS4

Double XP Weekend

So was a good weekend for the Cleric healing alt. Went from 5 to 68 Thursday to Sunday. Full spec heal to, it was awesome
Member avatar small Uzarre 5y
Uzarre3682Small Raven Dahrkstryder 5y
PS4

Alts/toons/other characters PS4

Simple just put your alt toon here so to be easier to add ... here's mine Cassi Steelfarmer @zaggy_101
Small Beiro Taletreader 5y
Beiro Taletreader61181Small Malthael 5y